Friday, April 6, 2012

Boston Fruit Slices Part II

Happy Passover! I'll have a post dedicated to this most excellent holiday soon, but I wanted to talk about something else this evening: fruit slices. Last week I wrote about a disgusting candy I bought at CVS called Boston Fruit Slices. Thankfully, the Bone Crusher sought out and found the quality stuff of what I was talking about and provided me with not one, but TWO boxes:

Oh yeah!

I was so excited that I ate one before taking the picture

The fruit slices with these chocolate-gel fruity o-thingies for Passover dessert

I seriously feel like these fruit slices fought off some horrible virus that was living in my stomach since I ate those gelled pieces of crap last week. Many special thanks to Bone Crusher for hunting them down. 

Happy Passover and Happy Easter!

Thanks for reading!