Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stagecoach Review

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - feast your eyes...ON THIS!

My eyes are having orgasms just looking at this

It's like I've just located the Ark of the Covenant or the Fountain of Youth or Mitt Romney's tax returns.  But the real clincher?  This is called...

...THE REGULAR BREAKFAST!!!

REGULAR!

Unfortunately Stagecoach, like so many other restaurants on this road trip for whatever reason, doesn't have a website and thus I can't easily locate their menu online, so I can't tell you the exact figures of this meal.  But they go something like this:

*Four large eggs
*A shitload of potatoes
*Four strips of bacon
*A biscuit

Upon walking in I knew this place was amazing.  When I checked out the menu I knew I was in for a treat.  And when I left I felt like my stomach had stretched far enough to qualify as a candidate for Cosmo Kramer's ocean liner bladder system.  It was that good and that filling.  Pretty unhealthy too I'd imagine but who cares about that?

It's a small but cozy location, lots of Southern style cuisine as well as comfort foods.  For the Eggs Benedict they actually give you THREE poached eggs.  THREE!  Name me another place that gives you three eggs in an Eggs Benedict and I'll find you the competitive spirit that those match-throwing Olympic Badminton players supposedly once had.

And oh yeah, they make a point of saying on the menu that the potatoes DO NOT include onions and peppers.  It's like they knew Greg's Gourmet was coming and custom made the menu especially for me!

A truly spectacular find.  Friendly service, nice little joint, but most of all - a Regular Breakfast that even Fat Bastard would be amazed at.

Check it out!