Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Egg Coloring

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy April Fools' Day everyone!

Happy Baseball Opening Day everyone!

Greg's Gourmet reader Alice submitted these photos of her adventures in Easter egg coloring:

Like an idiot, I would probably drink the food coloring.

Take note of the Starburst jellybeans.  You know how I know they're Starbursts?  Cause I'm a badass.

I like how the colored eggs are strategically placed between the plastic eggs and the jellybeans - clearly Alice knows a thing or two about clever food photography.  Thank you Alice for your contribution! 

I'd also like to share this picture because some people are convinced that everything I eat has a 1000 gram sodium minimum:

See this?  It's technically a SALAD!  HA IN YOUR FACE!!!

See, I can eat healthy, too.  You got your strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapes, and a kiwi.  The kiwi probably could have stood a few extra days to get ripe, but the grapes were really good.  Good eatin'.