Monday, June 27, 2011

Dinner With Stephen Baldwin

On Sunday I had the pleasure and honor of dining with the great Stephen Baldwin at the Great Plaza Buffet in Pacific Beach, CA.  While I frequently dine with Stephen Baldwin, I decided to share this experience with the Gourmet readers since the whole family was there, it's a buffet, and we all need our fix of pictures of really unhealthy foods.

It was mostly the usual suspects for Stephen Baldwin and myself with a few specials thrown in:

Stephen Baldwin plate 1: fried chicken, noodles, rice, egg roll, and fries; American, French, and Chinese Gourmet all on one plate!

My plate 1: A variety of chicken, rice, and fries.  It's a really good combo

Stephen Baldwin plate 2: More noodles, more chicken, and New York Steak

My plate 2: New York Steak and potatoes and garlic bread

Usually I start off with the steak but opted to go chicken instead.  The result was that most of the steak was gone by the time I got to it which means it had been sitting a while...which means it wasn't very good.  Sitting out that long made it taste kind of half baked.  But why should that stop us?

Stephen Baldwin plate 3: Orange chicken, egg roll, noodles, and rice

My plate 3: Pork ribs, pizza, strawberries, and fries

Stephen Baldwin plate 4: a bio dome of ice cream and a slab of carrot cake

My plate 4: fruit and a salad

My plate 5: dessert of cake, cream puffs, and fruit

Overall it was a great dinner.  Another delicious buffet in the books!

And in case you're interested in checking out the new Gourmet line of products, click the "Gourmet Store!" tab or simply click here:

Thanks for reading!