Sunday, April 24, 2011

"We have temporally offering Potato Chicken" Edition

Seriously, who the heck wrote this?

I apologize for making fun of your lack of grammatical knowledge...but not really

It just galls me that restaurants put these signs on display for everyone to see and they have such blatant typos.  I mean, this isn't just a single typo --- they totally butchered this.  We have temporally offering?  It's like the writer had three different sentences going through his/her head and decided to combine all three.

If this was a grammar blog I'd have a field day.  But nobody cares about that kind of stuff -- we care about food!!

From Watson's in Orange, CA:

Eggs Benedict

I love Eggs Benedict and this one was delicious.  The sauce had a hint of lemon in it which helped enhance the flavor.  Also in our party was this:

Cheeseburger and curly fries

As I said in a previous post of Watson's, they regularly offer the curly fries which is a rarity.  I don't know what it is about curled fries but they just taste so darn good.

And then there was another sandwich from the Mt. Soledad Market and Deli:

Turkey club

And here's something I saw at an Albertson's a week or so ago.  I thought it was pretty cool:
SD baseball

Thanks for reading!