Monday, February 22, 2016

Shaq Fu Punch

Shaq apparently has a beverage line, under the Shaq Fu brand name no less. What the hell?


I saw this stuff as I was browsing CVS. It sat in the upper left-hand corner of the fridge, peculiarly isolated from the other beverages. Like trying to guard Shaq on defense, none of the other drinks, apparently, wanted to be anywhere near this stuff.

Honestly, I don't get it. I bought it simply for the fact that it had Shaq on the label but I don't get what the hell this is supposed to be. As a juice it's just below mediocre. Not as bad as say, Kool Aid, but only a step up from something like Sunny D. The good news is I was able to drink it without gagging myself. The bad news this really isn't anything to write home about, but rather something to write on the Internet about and inform anyone who is curiously browsing.

Overall, not the worst thing on the market, but for $1.34 you can buy a pack of gum or a scratcher or sample size of travel shampoo.

SHAQ FU PUNCH - GRAPE
ONE AND A HALF GARGANTOS OUT OF FOUR