Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hell's Kitchen, Season 11, Episode 15 Recap

HELL'S KITCHEN
Season 11, Episode 15 Recap

"I'm gonna karate chop my reality TV career!"

I barely wrote anything for episode 14 and it'll be more of the same here.  I was out of town for 10 days and the day I return to LA I realize, hey, Hell's Kitchen is on tonight.  Then I realized, hey, who cares?  In past seasons I'd be ridiculously excited for another episode but this is how bad it's gotten.  It's seriously like who cares anymore? 

The only piece of relevance that Episode 15 gave us was the surprising elimination of Anthony.  I had him going to the finals so this did come as a bit of a shock, especially since Zachy-Wacky has been in Gordon's cross-hairs the past several episodes.  

I also liked how Gordon was bitching about how someone's food wasn't "the standard of Hell's Kitchen".  Tell me, Gordon: what is the standard of HK these days?  Is it shooting down a team-made menu five minutes before dinner service?  Is it over-exposing yourself to the point where you're no longer a charmingly angry British guy but now just kind of annoying?  Is it the fact that you've ruined what once was a really good show?  Please Gordon.  Do enlighten me on "the standard of Hell's Kitchen".