Wednesday, November 14, 2012

More Greg's Gourmet HD Fun

I seriously love this HD camera, and by HD camera I mean IPhone 4.  Here's some delicious crap that I've downed since the 4's arrival.

I can practically see my ass getting bigger before even eating these

Look, I love McDonald's and I don't care who knows.  So bite me.  I also love how there's a reflection bouncing off the grease on the buns hahaha

Don't listen to the box, just listen to me

I looooove Mac n' Cheese.  I've mentioned this in the past that the best way to optimize those cheap boxes of noodles and powdered cheese is to avoid following the instructions.  Instead boil the noodles for 12-15 minutes, mix in some real cheese, mix in the cheese powder, add butter, add milk, then add some tasty stuff like BBQ or hot sauce to enhance the flavors, and finally throw in some seasoning - I like salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.  I also mixed in some Pizza Rolls, but meatballs, hot dogs, sausage, and chicken work good as well.  Jalapenos do not.  As you can see from my site I'm a gourmet chef so I obviously know what I'm talking about.

Pepper jack isn't good for photo opportunities

I've mentioned I'm just an average fan of Ruby's.  It's not great but it's not bad.  It's also right next to the movie theater so it's convenient to go to after catching a flick.  The unlimited fries are a good touch.  The shakes are good, too.  But I'm not a fan of their double cheeseburger where they serve you two smaller patties than they would for a single.  Seriously, guys?  What's up with that?